In the virtual world of the Internet, there seems to be an endless amount of trash that you have to sift through to get to the good stuff. This site is an example of both.
Mullets Galore is just what the name describes — a site dedicated to the hairstyle of the mullet. But, of course, it’s not just a hairstyle, but a lifestyle.
Created and maintained by a person with a mullet (at least according to the FAQ), there are over 60 classifications, including "Mulletude" ratings. All are humourous and many are in wonderfully poor taste. Be warned, though, some push the limits of poor taste, even for us (look no further than the "mullets n’ tards" classification).
– Mullet classifications are great
– Able to join the "Mullitia"
– Comprehensive mullet glossary
– Cool Merchandise (stickers n’ shirts)
– The site uses frames. Bookmarking internal pages is next to impossible
– Porn Mullets section. Not our cup of tea, but they post an adequate warning